- Make a Valentine's Day ornament or a Valentine.
Let's make a Valentine basket!
- Make a decorative basket in the shape of a heart for Valentine's Day!
- It is time to think about making a Valentine for your sweetheart.
MAKE A GHOST
- Make a stuffed toy ghost for Halloween.
- Make a Christmas wreath.
This is a new project for Christmas, 1997. There are 3 other Christmas projects (listed below) from previous years.
- Make some cone-shaped Christmas ornaments - Santa's, angels, snowmen, and more! All it takes is printer paper, scissors, glue and crayons.
- Print and color a kaleidoscope type image
- Make a Bunny Easter ornament. Supplies needed: computer paper, scissors, crayons, and glue.
- Make ornaments to use for Halloween decoration.
MAKE A STAR
- Make a star to use as a Christmas decoration!
- Make an entire Nativity Scene of stand-up paper figures. Includes: Mary, Joseph, Babe in swaddling clothes in a manger, and three Kings. You will need printer paper, scissors, glue (and optionally crayons.)
- Try the new Holidays coloring pages!