- Make a bird that balances on its beak.
- Make and play the boxes puzzle.
MAKE A BROOCH
- Use eye glass lenses to make pins
Stand up Bunny figure
- Make a stand up bunny using paper, card stock, or sheet metal.
- Make a mobile using
sun catcher butterflies.
- Let's make a bird using only segments of circles.
- Make this dodecahedron calendar for a christmas present.
Calendar for 2002
- Make a dodecahedron calendar for 2002 which may be given as a Christmas present
Use those free CD-ROM's.
- If you have received some unwanted CD-ROM's, here is a project that uses them.
- Make one or more ornaments for Halloween
Stand up dog figure
- Make a stand up dog using paper, card stock, or sheet metal.
Stand up elephant figure
- Make a stand up elephant using paper, card stock, or sheet metal.
- You can make a "real" toy helicopter that flies (well, it lands good.) You will use: printer paper, scissors, glue, a pencil with eraser, a
straight pin, (and optionally a bead.)
- Make a mobile using objects from other projects. Supplies needed: wire (or dowel rod or stick), thread or string.
- Make paper dolls! This project provides a girl paper doll and a boy paper doll. Also provided are several clothing items. You only need computer paper (and maybe card stock), scissors, and crayons (or colored pencils, paint, marking pens, etc.) You can even design your own doll clothing
- Make streamers to use at athletic events and parties. All you will need are the edges from your computer paper and transparent tape.
- Make a 12 piece puzzle that can be arranged into a 6 by 10 rectangle.
- Select a picture to color
Make a spiral mobile.
- Make a spiral mobile that can be collapsed down to fit in an envelope.
Make the "Stacking Blocks" toy.
- Make a toy of three blocks that can be re-arranged in several ways.
- "Sun Catchers" are similar to stained glass ornaments; but you can make these using paper and colored cellophane or tissue paper. Supplies needed are: printer paper, scissors, glue, and colored cellophane or tissue paper.